- 9-1-1 call-taking and dispatch console
- Call recording
- Enhanced 9-1-1 (E9-1-1)
Additionally, the Spok® pc/psap call-taking and dispatch solution received updated JITC certification for its additional computer telephony integration (CTI) security, and the Spok® Smart Console solution was recertified.
The accreditation means these
To earn JITC certification,
“Spok is now one of only a select number of organizations that has
achieved JITC certification for its 9-1-1 solutions,” said Vincent D.
Kelly, president and chief executive officer of
Spok® pc/psap: This 9-1-1 call center call-taking and dispatch
console lets military bases handle 9-1-1 calls made from the base as
well as from off-base housing. The system speeds dispatching and
response to 9-1-1 calls through intuitive functionality for call
handling, integration with mapping systems, and the ability to record
all 9-1-1 calls. The latest JITC certification for
Spokpc/psap was completed to support Avaya Aura® Application Enablement Services ( AES) and to enable TLS security on the Avaya AES connection for additional security.
Spokworked directly with its technology partner HigherGround, Inc.to bring HigherGround’s Calibre® product through the JITC certification process. Spokwill directly offer Calibre to any customer requiring a JITC-certified call recording solution. This call center recording tool enables bases to record all analog and digital phone and radio calls going in and out of their contact centers and capture ANI and ALI data on incoming calls. It is invaluable as a repository to store all call recordings where they can be reviewed and used for security, legal, and compliance requirements.
- Spok® Enterprise Alert System: This enhanced 9-1-1 solution pinpoints a 9-1-1 caller’s exact location and passes it along to the public safety answering point on a military base.
- Spok Call Recording
- Spok Enterprise Alert
- Spok® IP Phone Tracking Gateway
- Spok Smart Console operator console with computer-telephony integration (CTI), including Oracle® Fast Start Failover database capabilities for redundancy in emergencies
- Spok® Smart Web online directory and on-call scheduling
- Spok® Smart Speech voice-based directory and morale calls
- Spok® e.Notify incident management communications
Jill Asby, 952-230-5363