The latest enhancements to Spok Care Connect®, including EHR and real-time location system (RTLS) integrations, will be showcased at the health IT industry’s premier event.
“The healthcare sector is recognizing the need for a care team
communication and collaboration platform to complement the EHR,” said
The latest enhancements to Spok Care Connect strengthen interoperability
and reinforce security through robust EHR system integrations, advanced
enterprise directory, real-time location system (RTLS) integrations, and
security enhancements. They also include new support for integrations
with partners Bernoulli®,
Upgrades in the latest version of the Spok Care Connect platform deliver meaningful information smarter, faster, and more securely throughout the hospital, and include:
- EHR Integrations: Spok Care Connect can segregate secure and unsecure devices, so care teams know whether it is safe to send protected health information (PHI). Alerts and alarms can include information from the EHR to support patient identification and provide more clinical context.
- RTLS Integration: It has become increasingly important to
support bidirectional capabilities with RTLS vendors to manage duress
and man-down events and ensure staff security and safety. If a user
needs immediate assistance, Spok Care Connect uses
Ekahau® location tags to alert users in close proximity.
- Partner Integrations: Spok Care Connect secure messaging is supported on Spectralink PIVOT™ devices and Zebra MC40 and TC51 devices. The Spok Care Connect integration with Bernoulli delivers live waveform viewing from mobile devices, providing more complete patient context to the caregiver to support faster treatment decisions.
- Security: Spok Care Connect is compatible with the latest
Microsoft® and Red Hat® operating technologies to provide robust security and safeguard PHI.
- Contact Center: Spok Care Connect has earned new certifications
with leading PBX vendors,
Avayaand Cisco, to support seamless integration with these systems.
“These upgrades make Spok Care Connect even more robust and reinforce
its reputation as the most comprehensive and integrated clinical
communications platform in the industry,” said
To schedule a meeting with
Jill Asby, +1 952-230-5363